Exhibition period: December 2-3, 2013
Venue: Minsk, Ya. Kupaly str., 27, NEC “BelExpo”
Creation of a national information platform for discussion of topical issues of ensuring information security and the development of communication infrastructure as the state as well organizations of different forms of ownership, upgrading of professional skill of experts in a segment of information security and telecommunications.
All subjects of the business program are focused on the solution of actual tasks of the security industry and telecommunications.
- IT Infrastructure;
- Management of IS incidents;
- Cloud technologies;
- Safety of the banking and financial sector;
- Development, implementation, assessment of SS, CIS etc.
- exhibition of modern means and systems with presentation of problem-oriented decisions;
- sectional reports of experts (worked out and focused on the solution of target tasks of the branch);
- Round tables with discussion of topical issues.
The unicity of the event:
New format of holding, the exhibition of technical means is combined with the extensive business program (reports, presentations, round tables)
Program organizing committee:
- The Operational and Analytical Centre under the Aegis of President of the Republic of Belarus;
- Research Institute of Technical Information Security;
- The National Bank of The Republic of Belarus;
- Research institute of Applied Problems of Mathematics and Informatics of the Belarusian State University;
- Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics;
- Magazine “Security Technologies“.
Republic of Belarus, 220073, Minsk, Gusovskogo str., 6, of. 2.15.2
Tel/fax +375 17 290-84-05, 256-10-35/37
Svetlana Mikhnovskaya email@example.com
Maria Karpuck firstname.lastname@example.org
Sergei Dragun, +375-29-698-54-00, e-mail: email@example.com